1. So first of all, this is how pineapples grow.
2. Two Snickers are actually just 1.5 Snickers.
3. The Krusty Krab isn’t a treasure chest. It’s a crab trap. 😧
4. Did you know that the same person does the voice for Doug AND Fry??
5. And speaking of voice actors, did you know about any of this??
6. Some turtles can breathe through their anus.
7. In Back to the Future 2, Michael J. Fox doesn’t just play Marty McFly, but also his son AND daughter.
8. Did you know that cashews grow like this??
9. Or that the language that has the longest alphabet in the world is Khmer (the official language of Cambodia), which has 74 letters!
10. The name «Barbie» is actually a nickname. It’s short for «Barbara Millicent Roberts.»
11. And in case you’ve ever wondered, here’s what a young person’s skull looks like with all the baby teeth still intact.
12. Oh, and apparently, you’re never supposed to stick Q-tips **in** your ears.
13. Everything you know about «Mambo Noo. 5» might be a lie, because Lou Bega isn’t his real name. His real name is David Loubega.
14. The entire surface area of Pluto would fit within the entire surface area of Russia with room to spare.
15. More language facts: German is the most widely spoken language in North Dakota after English.
16. And, apparently, Arnold has just been wearing a very oversized shirt all this time??
17. Cows have best friends, and they feel sad when they’re not around.
18. Did you know that you can’t hum when you hold your nose closed?
19. Or that in France, people were still being executed by guillotine when Star Wars first premiered in movie theaters?
20. How about this: When the last mammoth finally died, the Great Pyramids were already 1,000 years old.
21. And Cleopatra lived closer in time to the invention of the iPhone than to the construction of those Great Pyramids.
22. Oh, and you’ve always pictured the pyramids out in the middle of the desert, haven’t you?
But they’re actually DIRECTLY next to the city of Giza.
23. Did you know that, between when we first learned about Pluto in 1930 and today, the dwarf planet still hasn’t managed to completely go around the sun once?
24. Oh, and in case you’ve forgotten how small and insignificant we really are…here’s Earth compared with the sun.
25. But our little sun’s got nothing on VY Canis Major, one of the largest stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
26. Okay, back to Earth. Did you know that all the maps you’ve ever seen are totally wrong?
Yep! The sizes of the countries are totally skewed. Here’s an animated comparison:
But there is a type of map called a Gall–Peters projection mapthat represents the landmasses on the planet a little more accurately.
27. Anyway, here’s some more facts: Winnie the Pooh was actually a female bear.
28. Elijah Wood and Daniel Radcliffe are almost definitely the same person, according to this composite:
29. The Tyrannosaurus rex lived closer in time to humans than it did to the stegosaurus.
30. The order of the alphabet is actually totally arbitrary.
31. When you put your finger inside your ear and scratch, it sounds like Pac-Man.
32. DID YOU KNOW? The «YKK» on your zipper stands for «Yoshida Kogyo Kabushikigaisha,» which is the name of a giant Japanese zipper manufacturer.
33. Now, here’s a serious revelation:
34. DID YOU KNOW? The dot over over an «i» is called a «tittle.»
35. Zebras can’t sleep unless they’re in a group.
36. There’s a scientific word to describe the secret language that twins often use with each other, and it’s called “cryptophasia.»
37. And finally, the ancient ancestors of whales used to walk on land — and they were about the size of wolves.
This article was writing originally by Buzzfeed