The Weeknd said «THE DAWN IS ALMOST DONE»

0

The Weeknd es un artista que lo tiene muy claro y sabe que si él para el mundo también se para. Por eso, mientras prepara su propio proyecto televisivo, el artista ha dado el próximo paso dentro de su carrera profesional. El canadiense tiene todo lo que necesita para publicar el disco que sucederá a su exitoso ‘After hours’.

A principios del mes de agosto ya pudimos escuchar su última canción ‘Take my breath’ y ayer, en un nuevo episodio de su podcast ‘Memento mori’, The Weekndcompartió algunos detalles del que se convertirá en su nuevo disco: «Han pasado muchas cosas. Ha habido mucho movimiento», explicaba el artista, «Me he mudado a una nueva casa, he grabado vídeos y he estado trabajando en producciones para todo el mundo», relataba el artista, adelantando que algo grande está por pasar.

Y es que ha asegurado que el álbum ya está completo y que lo único que le falta son un par de retoques que solo un par de personas cercanas a él pueden darle. Ha sido un poco ambiguo a la hora de hablar sobre estas personas, pero si que ha detallado que le inspiraron cuando él era pequeño y que siguen inspirándole en la actualidad. La verdad es que no tenemos ni la más remota idea de a quién se está refiriendo, pero parece que son imprescindibles para el proceso de finalización del disco, que no va a tardar mucho en llegar.

ADELE IS ALREADY BACK

0

Adele shared a teaser for her new single “Easy on Me” ahead of the release of her upcoming fourth album. In a monochrome clip shared on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon (October 5), the singer is seen in a car driving down a country road while a piano plays softly in the background. It has been announced that the song will be out on October 15. Earlier in the week, fans speculated that a new ad was on the way after the artist’s website and social media accounts were updated and the number «30» began to appear in prominent places. The new album is rumored to be titled 30, after 19, 21 and 25.

Britney Spears poses completely naked after her father’s guardianship decision

0

A judge in Los Angeles (USA) suspended Jamie Spears, the singer’s father, as guardian of Britney Spears’ estate and appointed a temporary replacement, who will be in charge of supervising the singer’s finances until December 31, this year. As a reason for celebration, the renowned singer published several photographs that took only a few moments to go viral and generate millions of ‘likes’, because although the celebrity usually shows her body without restrictions or filters, these were quite controversial, since she appears completely naked.

The publication on Instagram is accompanied by the following message: «Playing in the Pacific never hurt anyone», adding that the photos do not have any filter, so their «curves» are natural. The artist is close to turning 40 years old.

Immediately, the photos began to add likes and thousands of comments that at this moment already reach about 3 million «likes» and 108,000 reactions. Among them stands out the message of Paris Hilton who pointed out: “I love to see you so happy and free! You deserve it! I love you B ”, referring to the decision that his father no longer handles his finances. For his part, actor Sam Asghari, Britney Spears’ fiancé, took advantage of the 10 nudes shared by the singer to denounce the censorship of the female nipple on Instagram with the famous #freethenipple.

Also, the celebrity shared another video enjoying the beach and ensuring that it is a «nice day» to celebrate. As is known, this is another important step for the singer who has been fighting for her freedom for a decade. «Mr. Spears must surrender all of his assets and powers as guardian,» said Judge Brenda Penny. Mathew Rosengart, Britney’s attorney, noted that Jaime Spears is a «cruel, toxic and abusive» man. For this reason, he affirmed that Spears wanted him out of her life. «It is what my client wants, it is what my client needs, it is what my client deserves.»

Elton John and Steve Wonder release a new single

0

Sir Elton John says his new song with Stevie Wonder is «one of the greatest songs» he’s ever written.

The ‘Rocket Man’ hitmaker and the ‘Signed, Sealed, Delivered I’m Yours’ singer – who have been friends for five decades – have released the track ‘Finish Line’ from the former’s star-studded ‘The Lockdown Sessions’ LP, which is released on October 22.

The pair previously teamed up on a cover of ‘That’s What Friends Are For’ with Dionne Warwick and Gladys Knight back in 1985.

And the 74-year-old music legend explained how the new duet – which is produced by Andrew Watt – happened entirely behind «accident», but turned out to be his one of his favourite tunes he’s ever released.

Speaking to studio wizard Andrew on Elton’s Rocket Hour on Apple Music 1, the ‘Tiny Dancer’ hitmaker said: «This track I did with Stevie Wonder is a very unusual way of writing. Usually, I write to lyrics, but I wrote the melody first in the studio, and then your girl put lyrics to it.

«And then Stevie came along and played piano. I played electric piano, and then he did harmonica on it. And then we were trying to get another vocalist on it and he wouldn’t do it because I think he thought he’d done enough. And then you put the gospel choir on, Kanye West Gospel Choir on it.

«And I think when Stevie heard that he decided to do the vocal. And I think for me, it’s one of the greatest records I’ve ever made. Because A, it’s Stevie Wonder, and you made Stevie sound like a 17-year-old again. And the sheer joy in his voice, it was magical, magical, the way this thing came together was a series of accidents in a way.

«I’m so proud of this record because I love him so much. He’s always been so kind to me and so sweet to me, the talent is beyond ridiculous.

«And it was just lovely to spend time with him and just see this wonderful human being smiling and happy and playing on a record of mine.»

Speaking of the song, Stevie, 71, said Elton’s «wisdom, pain, soul, love, and resilience» can be felt throughout.

He said: «It is both a joy and honor to sing, play piano and harmonica for Elton! He has truly been one of the great spirits of music, life, friendship and love, who I’ve met on this life journey! True artistry and music like love equals a forever commitment lasting many lifetimes. And Elton, anyone who hears your voice singing «Finish Line», will hear and feel your wisdom, your pain, your soul, your love, but also your resilience….. I love it!! Congratulations to you and our forever and never, never-ending music, friendship, life-song! Long live Sir Elton John!!! (big smiley face!) (sic)»

‘The Lockdown Sessions’ also features tracks with the likes of Brandi Carlile, Charlie Puth, Dua Lipa, Eddie Vedder, Gorillaz, Lil Nas X, Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj, Rina Sawayama, SG Lewis, Stevie Nicks, and Young Thug.

Tune in and listen to the episode in full this Saturday (02.10.21) at 5pm BST at apple.co/_RocketHour.

Credit: Bang Showbiz

Are The Weeknd and Angelina Jolie dating?

0

After being seen spending time together on September 25, in Santa Monica, California, Angelina Jolie and The Weeknd drove fans crazy, who in networks commented on a possible romance between the artists. Several photographers captured the actress and the singer dining together at the luxurious Giorgio Baldi restaurant, the same location where they shared an evening in June of this year. The nature of their relationship aroused curiosity among users, however, none of the stars have commented on the subject. According to the international media E! News, one of its exclusive informants, assured that between the protagonist of ‘Maleficent’ and the interpreter of ‘Blinding Lights’ there is no romantic relationship. «They are not together. They have mutual interests and enjoy putting their ideas together to see what comes up, ”confirmed the E! News. The dinners between the artists are not due to a growing love affair, as has been speculated on social networks. “They have recently been talking about partnering on some humanitarian projects together. They love to talk about movies and the art form. » A second informant commented something similar to the same outlet, noting that the interpreters got on well, as friends, after meeting a few months ago.

Singer R. Kelly, convicted of abuse and sex trafficking and racketeering by a New York court

0

The American singer R. Kelly, interpreter of the super-hit I belive I can fly, was found guilty this Monday of organized crime and sex trafficking after a six-week trial that took place in New York, in which dozens of people testified against he. As reported by local media, the jury announced its ruling after nine hours of deliberations, and assumes that a former R&B star in the 1990s, who barely reacted to the decision, faces a sentence that can add up several decades in jail.

R. Kelly was accused by the United States Attorney for the Eastern District of New York with crimes of organized crime, coercion and transporting women and girls to carry out illegal sexual activities in the United States for two decades, charges similar to those he faces in Chicago, where he was behind bars since his arrest in 2019 until last June.

At the New York trial, the prosecution interrogated at least 10 women who said they had been abused by 54-year-old Robert Sylvester Kelly and dozens of other witnesses who detailed a continuing pattern of abuse for four weeks. The women described on the stage a charismatic celebrity who frequently chose young victims who attended her concerts, who she sometimes sexually assaulted behind the scenes minutes after the show.

The testimonies also revealed prolonged abuse by Kelly against his partners, who he beat, forced to call him “daddy” (daddy), controlled the way he dressed, when they could use the bathroom or eat, how they interacted with other men and if they could leave the rooms of residences or hotels in which he kept them. In addition, they uncovered that R. Kelly used an entire network of employees to assist him in his efforts to recruit, isolate and intimidate young girls.

Attorney Gloria Allred, representative of several of the victims, assured that Kelly is the «worst sexual predator» she has seen during her long professional career. «To begin with, he used the power of his celebrity status to recruit vulnerable minors in order to sexually abuse them,» Allred told reporters in front of the courts, shortly after the sentence was known. The lawyer stressed that these were not simple relationships between a young person and an older person, as argued by Kelly’s defense, but that they were «crimes committed against girls and some adults.» Last week, the artist decided not to testify during the judicial process, in which his lawyers tried to discredit the allegations of sexual abuse through several of his former employees, who claimed they had never seen such behavior and who came to describe him as «chivalrous» .