Lo que hizo Camila Cabello para no encontrarse con Fifth Harmony
This article was originally published by: E! Online Latino
This article was originally published by: E! Online Latino
Selena Gomez received more than a kidney from Francia Raisa this summer. In a new interview on Today, the «Bad Liar» singer opened up about how her friend and donor gave her the gift of life.
Before undergoing the transplant this summer, Gomez battled a series of health issues. She had been fighting Lupus for five years, which she announced she had in 2015, and experienced arthritis, low energy and failing kidneys.
«My mentality was just to keep going,» Gomez told Today anchor Savannah Guthrie.
Raisa, who watched Gomez fight for her health as her roommate, recalled seeing her friend struggle physically and emotionally.
«She couldn’t open a water bottle one day,» The Secret Life of the American Teenager actress recalled. «She chucked it and she started crying. I said, ‘What’s wrong?’ and that’s when she told me. She goes, ‘I don’t know what to do. The list is seven to 10 years long.'»
Raisa immediately volunteered to get tested to see if she could be Gomez’s kidney donor. The «Fetish» singer objected—arguing that Raisa, who is set to appear in the new Freeform sitcom Grown-ish, had too much on her plate. Gomez also couldn’t imagine asking her friends and family to make such a sacrifice.
«She lived with me during this interesting time when my kidneys were just done. That was it,» the tearful singer said. «I didn’t want to ask a single person in my life. The thought of asking somebody to do that was really difficult for me.»
Gomez also knew the chances of Raisa being a donor match weren’t likely.
«Let alone somebody wanting to volunteer, it’s incredibly difficult to find a match,» Gomez said.
Still, Raisa insisted. The actress had her blood and urine tested and underwent a series of physical and psychological evaluations all within the span of one day to see if she was a match—a process, she said, normally takes about six months. In the end, the tests indicated that she was a match.
«The fact that she was a match is unbelievable,» Gomez said. «That’s not real.»
The two friends enjoyed the night before the surgery by getting matching French braids and having an indulgent meal.
«I wanted us to feel good,» Gomez said.
Still, Raisa admitted the idea of undergoing the surgery was daunting—not just for her but for her family.
«I had to write a will, which was scary because there’s no guarantee you’ll wake up,» she said. She also revealed that her mom, who is also close to Gomez, «didn’t want to be there until I woke up.»
Gomez and Raisa underwent the surgery this summer, which Gomez revealed on Instagram in August.
I’m very aware some of my fans had noticed I was laying low for part of the summer and questioning why I wasn’t promoting my new music, which I was extremely proud of. So I found out I needed to get a kidney transplant due to my Lupus and was recovering. It was what I needed to do for my overall health. I honestly look forward to sharing with you, soon my journey through these past several months as I have always wanted to do with you. Until then I want to publicly thank my family and incredible team of doctors for everything they have done for me prior to and post-surgery. And finally, there aren’t words to describe how I can possibly thank my beautiful friend Francia Raisa. She gave me the ultimate gift and sacrifice by donating her kidney to me. I am incredibly blessed. I love you so much sis. Lupus continues to be very misunderstood but progress is being made. For more information regarding Lupus please go to the Lupus Research Alliance website: www.lupusresearch.org/ -by grace through faith
A post shared by Selena Gomez (@selenagomez) on
After a successful surgery, it was Gomez’s turn. Shortly after the surgery, Gomez said she started hyperventilating. One of her kidneys had «flipped» inside of her body, she explained, causing her to then undergo a six-hour surgery when the standard kidney transplant is only two.
«There was so much pain there,» she recalled.
«It was hard because you constantly needed to ask for help,» she said. «I think one of the most humbling experiences was needing help to put on underwear. We couldn’t take showers by ourselves. It was a brutal process.»
In the end, the two recovered and Gomez gained back her health. She said there is now a three to five percent chance that her Lupus will return. She also said her arthritis is gone and she has better blood pressure and energy.
«You feel that Francia saved your life,» Guthrie said to the former Disney star during the pre-taped interview.
«Because she did. That’s it,» Gomez said. «I guess I got to the point where it was really, kind of, life or death. It’s really hard to think about or even swallow.»
Raisa also expressed that she was «beyond grateful» for the opportunity to help her friend in an Instagram post.
«I just hope that this inspires people to feel good to know there are really good people in the world,» the singer said as tears dripped down her cheek.
The singer is set to return to the stage at the 2017 American Music Awards.
This article was originally published by: E! News
he may be a full-on pop star now, but Taylor Swift hasn’t forgotten her country roots.
Kenny Chesney’s newly-released live album, Live In No Shoes Nation, features a duet recorded in 2015 of the pair singing Chesney’s song, «Big Star.»
The song details a female country singer’s fast rise to fame, referred to as «Garth Brooks in a skirt» in the lyrics. During the duet, recorded on Chesney’s 47th birthday, Swift covers that portion of the song as the two harmonize on the chorus.
Listen to the fun duet below.
This article was originally published by: ET
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are now in regular contact, and it has royally pissed off members of her family.
A member of Selena’s family tells us many of them have never forgiven Justin for what they claim was extremely bad conduct during their long on-again-off-again relationship.
One family member says, «Justin is a vile human and will never be accepted by us. As long as she is even speaking to him in any way, it is not only disrespectful to everyone around her, it is disrespectful to herself.»
Some members of Selena’s family believe she went to rehab for depression because of the way Justin treated her.
As for Selena … she’s not taking her cue from her family, because she’s been around Justin at least 3 times in the last week.
This article was originally published by: TMZ
Shortly after Cardi B and Migos rapper Offset got engaged during Power 99’s Powerhouse concert in Philadelphia Friday night (Oct. 27), the «Bodak Yellow» proudly showed off her massive new ring on social media.
“Jesus Christ I’m so emotional, @offsetyrn I loveee you so much,” she captioned an Instagram photo of herself displaying the 8-carat, pear shaped ring on her finger.
“Thank you for seeing the potential in me since you met me .For giving me advice molding me and loving me .Your such a amazing man to me your family ,friends ,kids and you are extremely talented.I can’t wait to spend FOREVAAAA with you .Lets make a lot shmoney and love together.”
This article was originally published by: Billboard
America’s enduring idol Kelly Clarkson is reborn over soulful riffs on her eighth studio album, Meaning Of Life. After winning over the country with her sweet personality and evocative pipes, the “Since U Been Gone” singer developed a reputation as one of the industry’s strongest pop-rockers.
She is renowned for churning out impassioned bops. However, for as many pop anthems as she has propelled to the upper reaches of the Billboard Hot 100, her roots remain in an bold brand of soul. Her latest project offers an opportunity to return to the style with a modern twist, and she has never sounded better.
Following a foray into straightforward pop confections on 2015’s Piece by Piece, Kelly resets the mood on “A Minute (Intro).” Things get a little vibey as she gets in the right frame of mind to create. “Sometimes I need a minute just for me. I need a minute just to be,” she croons over sexy stings. Brief but telling, the intro confirms that she is taking some time to do her own thing as she hops on the soul train.
If there were any doubts about her intentions, the project’s lead single, “Love So Soft,”is sure to dash them. Effortlessly blending old and new, the supersized production launches Kelly’s voice into the stratosphere as she sings about the tender passion she shares with a lover. Although their love may be gentle, there is nothing timid about her vocals on the track.
“Hey, every kiss is a door. Can I knock on yours,” she belts on the opening lines. Her punchy delivery vibrates with life and warmth and makes for one of the most exciting releases of the year. Despite getting off to a slow start on the Billboard Hot 100, the track is on an upward trajectory and could prove to be a grower as the season progresses.
The hits keep coming as she makes a plea for passion in a relationship on “Heat.” Produced by The Monarch and Mick Schultz, Kelly’s voice keeps pace with a frenetic beat that is clearly designed to generate as much feeling as possible. If her man isn’t able to meet her needs, at least she will have the energized production to keep her warm.
The LP’s title track was left on the cutting room floor in 2015. Featuring production from Jesse Shatkin and a writing credit from James Morrison, Kelly feared it would get lost on her last album. Instead, she built her latest project around the enamored cut, on which she sings about a partner who brought meaning to her life.
“When you hold me, I finally see. When you say love, I know what it means,” she proclaims. Considering the string of bitter breakups that inspired her earliest hits like “Behind These Hazel Eyes,” it is refreshing to see the hitmaker finding a happy ending.
Possessing one of the most versatile voices in the industry, there is nothing that Kelly is incapable of. But one area where she always excels is balladry. Buzz track “Move You” is a sweeping power ballad that is universally appealing. On it she expresses a fervent desire to create something that will move listeners. “Like an echo in a canyon. Like tears, but you’re not sad. Like a sunrise on a mountain; I wanna move you like that,” she earnestly sings over an ethereal production. It is safe to say that she has accomplished her goal with the chill-inducing offering.
Things get decidedly sassier on “Whole Lotta Woman.” Taking a note out of Kesha’sbook, the track is a rollicking female-empowerment anthem. Opening with a cheeky monologue, the track brims over with attitude as Kelly counts down her many positive attributes. It’s big, brassy and brazen with a call-and-response chorus that is as undeniable as a warm biscuit on a Sunday morning. There is something massively appealing about hearing Kelly declare herself “a strong badass chick with classic confidence,” and her giddy outro is adorable.
With a doo-wop inspiration, “Cruel” is another sublime effort. Here she delivers a divine vocal track while commanding more respect from a partner. “Am I supposed to close my eyes and fall asleep when you’re not home? ‘Cause I wanna believe you, but I wonder if you’re all alone,” she bemoans before demanding he stop playing games. It isn’t quite the sparse but meteoric crossover Rihanna had with “Love on the Brain,” but Kelly’s would be at home on any soundtrack.
No Kelly Clarkson release is complete without an era-defining kiss-off anthem, and Meaning Of Life provides several potential options. The first is “Medicine,” an ’80s-influenced bop on which she purges a lover from her system. Featuring the most blazingly pop production the track feels a little out of place on the album, and the dated bridge makes it a bit of a miss. It may be a guilty pleasure, but it isn’t of the caliber as the rest of the album.
“Didn’t I” and “Would You Call That Love” are more likely to be in the running. The first builds up nicely to a powerhouse chorus that packs a punch. “Didn’t I give you everything,” she bellows at a man who left her high and dry. The latter puts an interesting spin on her brand of breakup songs. Instead of ruminating on the bitter end of her relationship she sends her lover well wishes.
The trend continues on “I Don’t Think About You.” “I love that woman that I became,” she sings on the evocative ballad. Her voice soars through some intricate gymnastics on what could be one of her most challenging arrangements. Unsurprisingly, she misses no steps and delivers something truly commendable for both the vocal excellence and personal growth she displays.
Coming toward the back end of the project, the atmospheric “Slow Dance” is a gorgeous highlight on Meaning of Life. The sultry slow burner puts a riff on a classic torch song as Kelly woos a potential lover whom she fears is a bit of a ladies’ man. Instead of falling victim to his sexy advances she demands they take things slow. “I’m not going home with you tonight, but you can hold my hand,” she declares before offering to teach him how to dance.
Romantic and ethereal, it is the perfect production for the 35-year-old hitmaker. Followup track “Don’t You Pretend” serves as a fitting sequel. Opening as a ballad, the track morphs into a striding midtempo as Kelly demands a man be honest about his feelings. “Baby, I want to love you, but I can’t take the suspense,” she implores as the production builds to a crescendo alongside a choir.
The album’s closer, “Go High,” interpolates Michelle Obama’s classic “When they go low, we go high” to end on an optimistic note. The frothy track resonates with a timely message that both makes sense in the current political landscape and rings true to Kelly’s own brand. For an artist who proclaimed that “what doesn’t kill you makes you stronger,” six years later she still cannot be knocked down.
A little sassy but entirely classy, Meaning Of Life is Kelly’s strongest project in years. The LP abounds with potential singles, and her voice is stronger than ever before. Returning to her roots had truly opened a wealth of opportunities for the superstar.
On the album, Kelly has clearly discovered the meaning of her life. It is not defined by any man who holds her and brings her purpose. Instead, she found it in vibrant rhythms, bold productions and thrilling runs. She found it in the relationships she fostered and the experiences she has had. She created something that will move a collective audience, and it is easily one of the brightest moments in 2017.
This article was originally published by: Idolator
For we, the little people, there are only a couple times a year where we can really get ALL dolled up and pretend to rock the red carpet (the sidewalk) posing for all the paparazzi (our Instagram-loving friends) and rolling in adoration and riches (Instagram Likes and Reese’s peanut butter wrappers).
That’s Halloween, in case you’re like, what day is it? Stars get to feel that way basically all the time and yet still, on this holy holiday they manage to rock it out. Even more than the ush. To give you more (we know you needed it) inspo for your 10/31 getup, here’s a look at some of our favorite celebrity Halloween costumes from years past, and a bunch from this year. Ugh, yes, the stars beat us to that too.
1. Lauren Conrad as a Mermaid: It’s not even officially Halloween yet and LC has already won Halloween with her seashell bustier and sophisticated sequins. It’s not too late to give this a DIY try! You might not have the ocean at your disposal, but we bet you could cheat with a trip to Michaels. (via Lauren Conrad)
2. Iggy Azalea as Cruella De Vil: We won’t ask where the other 100 dalmatians are — this costume is so good we’re almost afraid to. (via DailyMail)
3. Beyoncé as a Bee: We would have told her to crown this look with a, well, crown to achieve the ultimate Queen BEY/BEE look, but maybe that would be a little redundant. (via Fashion Inspo)
4. Ed Sheeran as Chucky: Work with what the good lord gave ya — in this case, ginger tresses. (via @teddysphotos)
5. Lucy Hale as the Twitter Bird: Who knew the PLL star had DIY chops to boot? We do now, see you at our our 2015 Halloween costume makeathon, Lucy Hale. (via @lucyhale)
6. The Boston Bruins as the Cast of Frozen: This will warm even the iciest of hearts this Halloween. The Boston Bruins dressed up as Frozen characters (not that odd, considering ice is certainly their element) to visit the Boston Children’s Hospital this year. <3 We told you. (via Today)
7. Liv Tyler’s Bun in the Oven: You know we love a good pun, we LIVE for a clever spin on a maternity Halloween costume and finally finished The Leftovers (omg so good) so Liv Tyler gets As across the board for her getup this year. (via @misslivalittle)
8. Michelle Trachtenberg’s Last Minute Look: This is last minute?! Teach us your ways, MT! We have a GREAT idea for her this year — how ‘bout Harriet the Spy? No? Okay. (via @michelletrachtenberg)
9. Kelly Osbourne and Ryan Randall as Magenta and Riff Raff: It’s just a jump to the left… (via @KellyOsbourne)
10. Lauren Conrad as a Tooth Fairy: LC gave this pretty costume a couple’s twist by having boo William dress as a dentist. (via Lauren Conrad)
11. Jessica Alba as Dora: This throwback costume for the star is still one of our faves and would make a pretty easy last minute getup. Psst — fun fact alert! That feathered friend is none other than Halloween lova Heidi Klum. (via Modelinia)
12. Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo as November Rain: We’ve seen Guns N Roses themed costumes before (hey, Anj and Dave) but this couple costume kicks the creativity up another notch. (via Harper’s Bazaar)
13. Ellen Degeneres as Nicki Minaj: We wouldn’t mind seeing the reverse of this costume and/or seeing Ellen update the look for 2014. Anaconda-style. (via The Ellen Show)
14. Demi Lovato as a Cat: Wait. Is it just us or is this a nod to Miley?! We can’t remember if they’re friends right now or not… hang tight. We’ll Google it and get back to you. (via @ddlovato)
15. Rashida Jones as a Charms Blow Pop: This is a group costume waiting to happen. Dibs on Sour Apple! (via People)
16. Julie Bowen as Gangnam Style: And we thought *our* group Gangnam Style costume was the best… (via DailyMail)
17. Chris Colfer as Grumpy Cat: There’s really no wrong way to be a cat this Halloween, but we think Chris’ is our favorite so far. (via @hrhchriscolfer)
18. Nick and Vanessa Lachey’s Sugar Skulls: Dia de los cuteness, more like. (via@vanessalachey)
19. Heidi Klum as an Old Lady: You know how people do the thing where they dress sexy for Halloween? The super sexy Heidi Klum was totally transformed into an old woman for her big par-tay last year and, damn she still looks fab. (via Huffington Post)
20. Sandra Bullock + Melissa McCarthy as Fishermen: This is one way for celeb BFFs to go incognito trick-or-treating. Ugh, don’t you just want to have brunch with these two really badly?! (via Just Jared)
21. Kimye as Catwoman and Batman: It doesn’t take much to get Kim K in a catsuit, but we applaud Ye’s commitment to this couples costume. (via DailyMail)
22. Fergie as Honey Boo Boo: This girl definitely drank her Go Go Juice that AM. (via Elle)
23. Gwen Stefani as Jessie from Toy Story: How cute is it to see the ultimate cool girl getting down and dorky for her kiddies? Real freakin’ cute. (via Seventeen)
24. Miley as Lil’ Kim: Dressing up like Miley for Halloween was so last year, but dressing up like Miley dressing up like Lil’ Kim is eternally awesome. (via @mileycyrus)
25. JC Chasez as Hunter S. Thompson: We need to add this to our list of best dude costumes ever immediately. (via PopSugar)
26. NPH, David Burtka + Kiddos as Peter Pan: The superstar and his supersweet family kill it consistently, but this is an old favorite from 2012 that deserves a retweet. We hope those little ones never grow out of the group family costume. (via @actuallyNPH)
27. Martha Stewart and Blake Lively as Medusa and Cleopatra: What if these two go as Gwyneth Paltrow and Goop this year? (Too soon?) (via Just Jared)
28. Kim Kardashian as a Mermaid: Look, we’ve all been there. You want to go all out this Halloween and your +1 is like, eh, I’m good. This is a perfect compromise — well played, Kanye. (via Just Jared)
29. Vanessa Hudgens as Mary: Vanessa hasn’t revealed her 2014 costume just yet but she did kick off October getting super creepy at Knott’s Berry Farm. We can totally relate to a woman who can turn a holiday into a holimonth. Holi-holler! (via Vanessa Hudgens)
30. Demi Lovato as a Zombie: A little gore never hurt anyone even if it did scare the Milk Duds out of a trick-or-treater or two. (via Crushable)
31. Alexa Chung as the Hamburglar: We love Alexa’s cute costume idea — and that vintage McD’s uniform. (via hype.my)
32. Ashley Tisdale as a Britney Spears Zombie: She’s not that innocent, nor is she that alive. (via @ashleytisdale)
33. Kelly Osbourne + BF as Bacon + Eggs: They may be exes now but Kelly O and Luke Worrall did make a cute breakfast duo one Halloween long ago. We especially love the addition of a little bling to their getup. (via PopSugar)
34. Queen Latifah as Oprah: The best part about dressing up as our future president Oprah Winfrey is that the “You get a Twix and YOU get a Snickers and YOU get a Reese’s!” trick-or-treating line will just, like, never get old?! (via SunTimes)
35. AnnaLynne McCord as Marie Antoinette: Let them eat king size Snickers bars! (via FabSugar)
36. Pearl Osbourne as Yoda: Papa Jack Osbourne gave his little one a free ride for trick or treating last year (we’ll let it slide, she probably couldn’t *actually* walk yet). (via @jackosbourne)
37. Snooki and JWoww as Paris and Nicole: This may not have been their Halloween costume last year but it absolutely should have been. (via Buzzfeed)
38. Jessica Simpson as a Mummy: JSimps always rocks it out, but we loved her pregnancy reveal as a mummy (get it). (via @jessicasimpson)
39. Krysten Ritter as a Zombie: This is taking pretty zombie to new levels of undead awesomeness. (via @therealkrystenritter)
40. Sarah Hyland as Recess’ Ashley Spinelli: This popular last minute look looked downright adorable on the Modern Family star a couple years back. (via Just Jared)
41. Beyoncé as the Angel She Is: Angel, royalty, whatever the case may be, she’s our Bey. (via @beyonce)
42. Naya Rivera + Hubby as a Mail-Order Bride: Well, this is one way to get another use out of your wedding dress. (via @nayarivera)
43. Roberto Cavalli as Karl Lagerfeld: How do you think Karl felt about this? We hope he got a chuckle. If he can chuckle. Take a tip from RC and dress as one of your favorite fashion icons for Halloween with our handy (insanely easy) guide. (via MTV)
44. Ashley Madekwe as Choupette Lagerfeld: There might be a couple Karls out there this All Hallow’s Eve, but one with a Choupette accessory is next level. (via WhoWhatWear)
45. Brad Goreski as Tavi Gevinson: You’re nobody until someone dresses up as your for Halloween, we suppose. The Rookie mag EIC should have followed Brad’s lead and dressed as him the following year, dontcha think? (via Styleite)
This article was originally published by: Brit+co
How does Fifth Harmony do it? When the girl group isn’t promoting their new LP, they are working on solo projects — and random collaborations. The hitmakers made an unexpected cameo at last night’s (October 26) Latin American Music Awards, joining forces with Pitbullon a new, Spanish-language track called “Por Favor.” Latin music is hotter than ever in 2017 courtesy of crossover hits like “Despacito” and “Mi Gente,” which means that there could be big plans for this sultry, instantly-hummable anthem.
Mr. Worldwide shows his usual swagger on the track, while Fifth Harmony bring the vocal hooks and killer chorus. It’s a return to form for Pit after missing the mark with multiple singles from 10th LP, Climate Change. It was his first (English) album since breaking through with “I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)” not to produce a top 10 hit. But if anyone can capitalize on the Latin craze currently taking hold of pop radio, it’s the Miami rapper.
This article was originally published by: Idolator
It’s been a huge week for pop-friendly club collaborations with Selena Gomez & Marshmello’s “Wolves” and Clean Bandit & Julia Michaels’ “I Miss You.” You can add Alan Walker’s “All Falls Down” to that list. Featuring Noah Cyrus and Digital Farm Animals, the Norwegian DJ’s latest is something akin to a pre-breakup anthem. “You crossed the line and it’s time to say F you, what’s the point in saying that when you know how I’ll react?” the 17-year-old sings over a mellow, acoustic arrangement. “You think you can just take it back, but shit just don’t work like that.”
The synths finally kick in on the chorus. “If we just ain’t right and it’s time to say goodbye, When it all falls down… I’ll be fine.” It took a couple of listens to click for me, but once it does there’s no going back. “All Falls Down” is yet another reminder that Noah can do anything. From alt-leaning electro (“Again”) to rowdy pop/rock (“Stay Together”) and club bangers, she has met every challenge with ease. Listen to her latest collaboration below.
This article was originally published by: Idolator
No muchos calificarían a Justin Bieber y Selena Gomez como «celebridades amigables», hasta ahora.
E! News confirmó que los cantantes pop recientemente pasaron tiempo juntos en la casa de Sel en Los Ángeles, pero no es la primera vez que se cruzan últimamente. De hecho, una fuente revela que los ex tortolitos han salido «algunas veces» desde que Selena se sometió a una cirugía de trasplante de riñón en algún momento antes de mediados de septiembre.
Pero no saquen conclusiones, fanáticos de Jelena.
Nos dicen que Justin y Selena son «solo amigos» y que «nada romántico está pasando» entre los dos. Nuestra fuente privilegiada agrega: «Ambos tienen una larga historia entre ellos, por lo que siempre tendrán un lugar en su corazón el uno para el otro».
Las ex salieron por intervalos de tres años entre 2011 y 2014. Las cosas tomaron un giro desastroso el año pasado cuando Gomez se metió en medio de la relación de Bieber con Sofia Richie, lo que causó que el cantante de Sorry borrara su cuenta de Instagram .
Entonces, ¿cómo se siente The Weeknd acerca de que Selena que de repente reaviva una amistad con su primer amor?
Nuestra fuente dice que la estrella de hip hop era «muy consciente de que Justin y Selena estaban saliendo con algunos amigos. Él confía en ella… Una vez que The Weeknd regrese de la gira, probablemente se vean todos».
Y del mismo modo, Bieber, de 23 años, ha dejado de dar sombra en el pasado y solo quiere lo mejor para Selena y su novio de casi dos años. «Justin está feliz de que Selena haya encontrado un buen tipo que la trate bien», señala la fuente. «No tiene nada malo que decir sobre The Weeknd».
«Justin siempre está controlando a Selena para asegurarse de que se sienta bien», continúa diciendo el informante. «Justin creció en muchos niveles. Es bueno que ahora sean amigos y estén ahí para ayudarse mutuamente».
En 2015, la cantante de Bad Liar dijo a la revista Elle que siempre recordará su relación con cariño. «Genuinamente», dijo Gómez, de 25 años, «lo apoyaré por siempre y lo amaré de una manera que… Crecimos juntos. Creo que la gente quiere que sea diferente. Éramos demasiado jóvenes para eso, estaba casada, lo respeto y creo que me respeta de manera saludable».
This article was originally originally published by: E! News